At Ascend Tendering Limited, we take protecting your privacy extremely seriously. It is really important to us that you trust us with your personal information, so we want to make sure that you understand what information we hold about you and how we collect, store and process it in order to provide our services to you.
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect from you will depend on the service you have requested from us. This information may include your full name, email address, telephone number, business name, business address and website address.
What do we use your personal information for?
We will process the information that you provide to us in the following ways for the purpose of (and on the basis of) providing the services we have been engaged to deliver to you:
- to provide you with estimates and invoices for the requested services to provide you with regular updates on topics relevant to the services we are providing where you have consented to us doing so, to provide you with further information about Ascend Tendering Limited and our other services.
How do we protect your personal information?
- We aim to protect your personal information in the following ways:
- keeping information up to date, primarily through regular contact with you
- storing information in secure locations, including information stored electronically destroying information which is no longer relevant, unless we have a legitimate reason or statutory obligation to retain it minimising, wherever practicable, the number of staff or third parties who have access to your information.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Wherever practicable, we will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary, however, there are circumstances in which we will keep your information for longer, including;
- where we have a statutory or regulatory obligation to retain the information (we are required to keep certain information for specified minimum periods, and in some cases indefinitely, depending on the services we provide)
- to ensure our business is properly run in an efficient and compliant manner.
Accessing your personal information
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- to make a request to see the personal information we hold about you
- to change/update the personal information we hold about you
- to ask us to erase the personal information we hold about you, unless there is a statutory, regulatory or otherwise legitimate reason for us not to comply (we will always provide you with more details about your rights in our response to your request)
- to ask us to provide you or a third party with the personal information we hold about you.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights regarding your personal information we hold about you, please complete the form on our contact page. Once you have submitted the form, we will be in touch as soon as possible to assist with your request.